Finance Center | Subaru Lease & Car Loans in Janesville, WI
Finance or Lease Your Next Car with the Help of the Subaru Experts in Janesville
Janesville Subaruis here to help you with all your financing and leasing questions. We proudly offer a plethora of comprehensive financing options to choose from and are ready to help you drive home in the car of your dreams today! What's our secret? Our expert and experienced finance team love doing the math to save you money. Long story short: that means you can spend more time having fun with your new car and less time worrying about how to pay for it.
If you're interested in seeing what Janesville Subaru can do for you, be sure to fill out our online contact form today. It's the simplest way to get in touch with us, and we can quickly begin the process of finding solutions for you. Or, if you'd prefer to speak to us in person right away, you'll find Janesville Subaru located at 3519 Ryan Road in Janesville, WI 53545. Keep reading to find out the difference between leasing and financing today!
If you love always having the latest technology and stylings plus the benefits of warranty coverage for your entire ownership term, leasing may be right for you. On top of that, you don't have to worry about depreciation, long-term commitment, or resale. For those interested in spending less upfront and hassle-free returns, contact us today to get more information or browse all our current lease offers.
When you choose to lease a new Subaru, you also get to enjoy all the benefits of Subaru's Lease Loyalty Program. If your Subaru is leased through Subaru Motors Finance, you may qualify for the Subaru of America Lease Loyalty Program. Under the Lease Loyalty Program, Subaru will make the first monthly payment on your behalf - not to exceed $500 - on your next Subaru lease through Subaru Motors Finance and pay any disposition fee owed on your current leased Subaru. Additional benefits of leasing a new Subaru model from Janesville Subaru today include:
- Lease payment covers only the vehicle depreciated
- Lease payments cost less
- Down payments are less
- Leases run for only 24 to 48 months
- Leases are covered under the general warranty
- You have multiple lease-end options
Subaru Lease-End OptionsKnow your Lease-End Options, decide how much you love your current Subaru-then, decide what's next.
- Get a New Subaru: Take a test drive, check out offers, and arrange the turn-in of your current vehicle.
- Purchase Current Subaru: If you want to purchase the Subaru you've grown to love, contact us to request a payoff quote.
- Extend your Lease: If you need more time, send us a Secure Message to request a one-time six-month extension.
- Lease Turn-In: Use our checklist to get ready for turn-in, and complete our vehicle turn-in form after a return.
Financing is a great option for anyone who plans on owning their car for multiple years. Since you're borrowing money when you finance, you usually have to pay over multiple years with interest a lot of the time. The benefits of financing a car usually don't come until after it's paid off and you no longer have to worry about any payment. Financing also offers the opportunity to resell, refinance, and personalize your ride. At Janesville Subaru, we offer a large variety of Incentives & Offers as well as exclusive savings with our College Graduate Program and Guaranteed Trade-In Program. Additional benefits of financing at Janesville Subaru include:
- Ownership and ability to sell
- No mileage restrictions
- Can customize and alter
- No car payments once paid off
- Multiple lender options
Should I lease or finance?
That all depends on your individual lifestyle and budget restraints. Financing may be more expensive upfront but offers financial freedom after a few years; with leasing, you don't need to worry about depreciation and can enjoy a new car every 2-3 years.
Can I trade-in my car for a lease?
Yes, your trade-in can help cover your new lease's down payment and/or monthly payment.
What is the Subaru Trade Up Advantage® Program?
With your current model and the Subaru Trade Up Advantage® Program, you may already be eligible to receive these exclusive benefits:
- Your own personalized offer when your vehicle is in a positive equity position
- Opportunities available only to you, as this program is unique to Subaru and Subaru owners
- Award-winning longevity and value of a new Subaru vehicle
- Fewer maintenance costs and a brand-new warranty
- Added peace of mind with more industry-leading safety and technology features
What are the benefits of financing a Subaru?
- You have an asset once paid off
- No mileage limitation
- Long-term savings
- Ability to sell whenever
What are the cons of financing?
- Higher monthly payments
- Higher down payment
- Higher repair costs
- Vehicle depreciation
Why should I lease?
- Warranty coverage
- Latest technology and stylings
- Available loyalty incentives
What are the cons of leasing?
- Mileage limitations
- No customizations
- Not an asset
What are my Subaru lease return options?
- Lease a new Subaru
- Purchase a new Subaru
- Purchase your currently leased Subaru
What does the lease-end process include?
- Scheduling your inspection.
- Review and make possible repairs.
- Make an appointment at a dealer.
- Complete a federal odometer/lease termination statement.
- Pay any lease liability fees/charges.
- Pay any additional charges.